- If you are running out of fuel, the brand of fuel at the next gas station will be your least favorite, if it has a brand at all.
- The sound of a carbureted air-cooled motor behind your head at high revs is music.
- The handling of a properly setup vintage air-cooled Sportscar at speed is elegantly dancing to that music.
- 90% of punctures on a motorcycle are on the rear tire, because it is the hardest to remove and to work on.
- It is better to worry about the wear and tear on your vintage engine, than to purchase a magnetic drain plug and remove all doubt.
- The first person to come up with an Ethanol remover is a millionaire and will have the undying loyalty and admiration of gearheads everywhere.
- Going fast in a slow vehicle is better than going fast in a fast vehicle or going slow in a fast vehicle or going slow in a slow vehicle or not going anywhere at all in a vehicle of any speed or going fast behind a slow vehicle or definitely going slow behind a fast vehicle or fasting in a slow vehicle or slowly fasting or fast becoming slow or....
- If any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, then any sufficiently simple technology is indistinguishable from common sense.
- Castrol should make a cologne and a sports drink.
- Fuel, air and fire. That's all you need.
Classic Velocity Blog